Are you passionate about innovative Hairdressing techniques and discovering new ways to deliver quality, educational content that engages and inspires? Don’t miss this opportunity to be our clients next Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor.
Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor
• Full time (part time also considered), Permanent
• Salary from £22,000 – £25,500 (dependent on personal skills and achievements)
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
With over 30 years’ experience in the educational sphere, our client offers a range of work based apprenticeship programmes, adult courses, quality study programme and traineeships from their nationally recognised courses. Offering bespoke opportunities for both employers and learners throughout south west, they have state of the art facilities in the heart Bristol.
They hold a strong reputation within the industry and with continued national learner success and achievements, they are now looking to add an experienced Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor to their team of inspirational educators.
This offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced and forward-thinking individual to join a team of creative, enthusiastic professionals based in the centre of Bristol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be passionate about supporting learners with Hairdressing, including the delivery and assessment of all apprenticeships, standards and full-time programmes.
• To work with learners and employers to raise the standards and the quality of training delivered.
• To work with young people to develop learner’s personal skills and support them to develop and progress within their Hairdressing career.
• To deliver inspiring, engaging and interactive workshops to teach learners the skills they need as they embark on a career in the industry.
• To monitor and review learner’s progress and performance to meet their individual needs and aspirations.
• Liaise with employers on a regular basis with visits to the workplace to monitor the learner’s skills and knowledge.
• Ability to demonstrate high quality training to learners.
The ideal person will need to hold and demonstrate the following qualities:
• A passion for the Hairdressing industry and supporting young people with the delivery of training and development of their skills and knowledge.
• Be creative and confident in the delivery of Hairdressing skills to groups of learners and on a one to one basis, tailoring training to individuals.
• Barbering skills (desirable but not essential).
• Hairdressing skills
• Assessor award (preferred, not essential).
• Be friendly and approachable and able to generate and develop fresh ideas.
• Good organisations skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines and targets.
• A flexible approach, able to inspire and motivate through your training.
• Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation.
• A friendly and professional team player.
Please Note: A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent professional development Opportunities.
• Potential 2 flyer days rewarded on achievements.
• Learner and retention incentives.
• Additional 3 days holiday at Christmas.
If you’re looking for a rewarding role where you have the chance to shape the hair styling professionals of the future and ensure they’re a cut above the rest. Apply now!
How to apply for the Hairdressing Tutor/Assessor role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this educational position based in Bristol, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Close date: Friday 31st of July 2023
Other suitable skills and experience include Hair Stylist Tutor, Hairdressing Apprenticeships, Hairdressing Trainer, Hairdressing Workshop Leader, Hairdressing Teacher, Hairdressing Jobs Bristol, Hairdressing Jobs Bristol.