Reflections Training Academy is currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative skills deliverer within Employability and Functional skills to join our Pre-Apprenticeship team:
Location – Bristol
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Able to deliver functional skills qualifications from entry 3 to level 2 and embed into Employability.
• To demonstrate and apply curriculum development, curriculum innovation and delivery strategies.
• Prepare resources, session plans and schemes of work.
• Ability to work with learners with a creative thinking approach.
• To create and deliver motivating engaging lessons using interactive equipment/resources.
• Prepare learning materials/resources in meeting learner needs.
• Signpost and give IAG were appropriate ensuring learner welfare at all times.
• To support the academy in gaining and producing positive outcomes.
• Friendly, approachable professional team player able to work on own initiative with excellent communication skills.
• To support learners in setting their personal targets and goals.
• One to one guidance and support offered to learner at the Academy and their workplace.
What skills, experience, and qualifications are we looking for?
• Experience in Employability / Functional Skills/ Welfare in the work environment (desirable)
• Current experience in Study Programme courses (desirable)
• Relevant training qualification PTTLS, CTTLs or similar
• Level 2 literacy and numeracy
• Full Driving licence and use of vehicle essential
In return you will receive
• Salary dependent on experience
• 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) for the first year
• Training Package
Send your CV to
Rachael Gallop, Reflections Training Academy, 15a Colston Street, Bristol, BS1 5AP, Tel: 0117 9221440
Closing date: Friday 29th July 2016