Hairdressing Tutor Assessor Position
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional team member to join the Reflections Hairdressing team full time based in the centre of Bristol.
Hairdressing Tutor/Assessor Position
The ideal candidate will need to have and demonstrate the following qualities:
• A Passion for Hairdressing and enjoy delivering NVQ training to young people in developing their individual skills
• Creativity and confident to deliver Hairdressing standards to groups of learners and one to one
• D32/33 –A1 CAVA (preferred, not essential or significant/sufficient experience in hairdressing)
• Strong communication skills, approachable and able to initiate ideas
• Ability to prioritise, good organisational skills and able to adhere to deadlines and targets.
• Flexible approach and able to inspire and motivate learning.
Tutor/Assessor Duties to include:
• To have a passion in the delivery and assessing of Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Hairdressing Level 1
- Hairdressing Level 2
- Hairdressing Level 3
• Approachable professional team player with excellent communication skills
• The successful candidate will be working with learners and employers in raising the standards and quality of training and maintaining the grade 1 provision offered
• To work with young people in developing the personal skills and supporting them to develop with their chosen career
• To support the delivery of underpinning of knowledge through training sessions workshops and contribute towards the delivery of new standards
• All workshops and sessions to be prepared offering inspiring and interactive delivery
• To monitor learner progress and performance in meeting their individual needs, aspirations and set targets
• To schedule timely visits and carry out assessments/training within the workplace
• To support learners within their Maths/English developments and functional skills underpinning throughout their Apprenticeship.
• Ability to demonstrate high quality training with up to date standards to an advanced level
• Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation/team player/friendly and professional
• A driving licence is essential with access to your own vehicle
• Competitive salary
To apply for this exciting role please send your current CV to Phil Davis at
Reflections Training Academy,
15a Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5AP
or by e-mail to:
Closing date: Friday 25th May