Reflections Training Academy are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional team member to join the Reflections Hairdressing and Barbering team full-time (part-time considered) based in the centre of Bristol.
Functional Skills Tutor/Assessor Position
The ideal candidate will need to have and demonstrate the following qualities:
• A Passion for delivering training to young people in developing their individual needs, skills within Maths and English
• Creativity and confident to deliver standards to groups of learners and one to one
• D32/33 –A1 CAVA (preferred, not essential or significant/sufficient experience)
• Strong communication skills, approachable and able to initiate ideas
• Ability to prioritise, good organisational skills and able to adhere to deadlines and targets.
• Flexible approach and able to inspire and motivate learning.
Duties to include:
• To have competency and a passion to support learners with the delivery and assessing of Apprenticeships and Study Programmes in the following areas:
– Functional Skills Maths and English up to Level 2
• Approachable professional team player with excellent communication skills
• The successful candidate will be working with learners and employers in raising the learner’s personal developments ensuring the quality of training is being maintained to grade 1 provision.
• To work with young people in developing their personal skills and supporting them to develop within their chosen career
• To support the delivery of underpinning of knowledge through training sessions workshops and contribute towards the delivery of new standards and resources
• Invigilate online testing, monitor successful outcomes
• All workshops and sessions to be prepared offering inspiring and interactive delivery
• To monitor learner progress and performance in meeting their individual needs, aspirations and set targets
• To schedule timely visits and carry out assessments/training within the workplace and monitor their individual training plan against their personal progression
• Learner trackers and personal progression records to be kept up to date
• Support the Academy’s vision with the Maths & English developments
• Ability to demonstrate high-quality training with up to date and current awarding body standards
• Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation/team player/friendly and professional
• A driving licence with access to your own vehicle (preferred but not essential)
• Competitive salary