Reflections Training Academy are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional team member to join the Reflections Hairdressing team full time-based in the centre of Bristol.
Hairdressing Tutor/Assessor - Position Cloesed
The ideal candidate will need to have and demonstrate the following qualities:
• A Passion for Hairdressing and enjoy delivering NVQ training to young people in developing their individual skills
• Creativity and confident to deliver Hairdressing standards to groups of learners and one to one
• D32/33 –A1 CAVA (preferred, not essential or significant/sufficient experience in hairdressing)
• Strong communication skills, approachable and able to initiate ideas
• Ability to prioritise, good organisational skills and ability to adhere to deadlines and targets.
• Flexible approach and ability to inspire and motivate learning.
Tutor/Assessor Duties to include:
• To have a passion for the delivery and assessing of Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Hairdressing Level 1
- Hairdressing Level 2
- Hairdressing Level 3
• Approachable professional team player with excellent communication skills
• The successful candidate will be working with learners and employers in raising the standards and quality of training and maintaining the grade 1 provision offered
• To work with young people in developing personal skills and supporting them to develop with their chosen career
• To support the delivery of underpinning of knowledge through training sessions workshops and contribute towards the delivery of new standards
• All workshops and sessions to be prepared to offer inspiring and interactive delivery
• To monitor learner progress and performance in meeting their individual needs, aspirations and set targets
• To schedule timely visits and carry out assessments/training within the workplace
• To support learners within their Maths/English developments and functional skills underpinning throughout their Apprenticeship.
• Ability to demonstrate high-quality training with up to date standards to an advanced level
• Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation/team player/friendly and professional
• A driving licence is essential with access to your own vehicle
• Competitive salary