Why train with us?
You should choose Reflections Training Academy because:
- Reflections are a Hairdressing Training Provider rated as “Outstanding” by Ofsted and endorsed by its partner employers and learners.
- Teaching, Learning and Assessments are “Outstanding”
- We provide flexible Training days at the Academy, which are based on Theory and Practical sessions along with Interactive sessions.
- Training workshops are fast paced and highly motivational with high expectations of career progression.
- We can offer the same high quality training in our excellent facilities for yourexisting learners.
- Success rates and the quality of the training improve year on year…
- At Reflections Training, we endeavour to support all learners in achieving their individual qualifications. Learners at Reflections constantly achieve higher than the hairdressing national averages in apprenticeships. Success rates show Reflections as substantially higher than the national averages with timeliness as outstanding.
- We offer regular learner reviews: Our skilled Tutor/Assessors and Employer Engagement team will keep you up to date and involve you in the learning process.
- We have a skills support team, who can offer one to one support to Learners with Additional Learning or Social Needs.
- Tutors provide excellent role models for learners in both their expertise and standards demonstrated.
- We have a full recruitment process, which includes Assessments and Taster days. All learners attend a comprehensive induction to help create a realistic working environment to support learners moving into our industry.
- Learners participate in a range of high calibre activities, such as the highly acclaimed Annual Learner competition, which all learners take part in! This event helps develop creativity and confidence. Employers also get a chance to win the Star Salon award, which is nominated by the learners.
- We arrange annual visits to Salon International, the biggest and brightest hair exhibition in London!
- We offer Assessors Awards. We are experts in training and development; we can help you with your training and keep you updated through regular visits.
- We have high quality documentations with excellent visual presentation resources which attained “Outstanding” at our most recent Ofsted inspection.
- Care, Guidance, Pastoral support and arrangments for safeguarding are“Outstanding”
- We are passionate about our industry and drive high standards of Learning. Our Training Academies are based within the city centres of Birmingham and Bristol, with excellent transport links.
Interested in finding out more? Then please contact us