Skills Support Tutor required - Part Time (Possible Full Time considered)
Location – Bristol
Reflections Training Academy are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative skills deliverer within functional skills (Maths & English) to apply for role:
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
· The ability to work with learners, on an individual and group basis, applying a creative thinking approach when delivering basic Functional skills (Maths and English) up to level 2.
· To be creative with the delivery of teaching, keeping sessions motivating engaging and interactive.
· To plan and prepare learning materials/resources in meeting individual learner needs requirements.
· To support learners in building personal confidence and to assist with their personal developments.
· To support the academy in gaining and producing positive outcomes.
· Friendly, approachable professional team player able to work on own initiative with excellent communication skills.
· To support learners in setting their personal targets and goals and monitoring their performance.
· To provide one to one guidance and support to learners at the Academy and their workplace.
· Candidates to have relevant subject teaching qualification (desirable)
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018
Send your CV to Phil Davis
Tel no: 01179221440
Reflections Training Academy,
15a Colston Street,
Bristol BS1 5AP