French Plait - Method
- Comb the front and top hair together at the crown. Divide it into three equal stems.
- Starting from the left or right, cross an outside stem over the centre stem. Repeat this action, crossing the opposite stem over the centre stem.
- With the little finger, take in further section of hair, about half the thickness of the initial stems. Add it to an outside stem.
- Cross the thickened stem over the centre one. Repeat this too, from the other outside stem.
- Continue in this way, adding hair to each of the outside stems before crossing them over the centre stem.
- When there is no more hair to be added, continue to plait to the ends. Secure the plaits.