We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and Professional individual to join the Training Team. This position is part time, three days a week.
Employer Engagement/Assessor – Position Closed
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
• Strong communication skills, approachable and able to initiate ideas
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload, adhere to all deadlines an targets set
• Excellent customer service/focus
• Flexible and adaptable in meeting business and employer needs
• TAQA or equivalent assessor units would be desirable or a willingness to work towards
• To maintain and improve our current employer partnership links, to engage and create new business in promoting and securing Apprenticeship frameworks with the following areas.
Level 1,2 & 3 Hairdressing
Level 2 & 3 Barbering
• To actively participate in the marketing and promotion of the Academy to new employers to generate new business for the Academy
• Assessing learners on an apprenticeship programme in the workplace
• To source and engage with existing employers to encourage apprenticeships and work experience opportunities for learner
• Represent the Academy in a wide range of forums as a high quality training provider
• Keep employers up to date on safeguarding and prevent.
• Carry out learner induction set-up timely in the workplace.
• Able to work as part of a team in supporting the management and Academy priorities
• Through quality assurance and continuous improvements in maintaining a Grade 1 training provision.
• Support with recruitment when and where required
• Be motivated and have a passion for Hairdressing training with a friendly professional disposition.
• Demonstrate and lead company values.
• Ensure the achievement of excellent customer satisfaction
Car owner/driver essential and enhanced DBS is required for the role as you will be in regular contact with young people
To apply for this exciting role please send your current CV to
Reflections Training Academy,
15a Colston Street,
Bristol BS1 5AP,
Closing date Friday Position Closed